Privacy and personal data policy
What personal data do we collect and when?
We ask you to provide us with certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. This is the case, for example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer service, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events, or when you use our site.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact details, including name, email, telephone number and shipping and billing address;
- User and account information, including your username, password and unique user ID;
- Personal information, city, and your purchase history;
- Payment or credit card information;
- Data about your physical characteristics, including your heights
- Personal preferences, including your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
When you interact with our site, certain data is automatically collected from your device or internet browser. More information about these practices is provided in the “ Cookies and Beacons ” section below. This data includes:
- Device ID, call status, network access, storage and battery information;
- cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your internet browser and its version, and web beacons.
The tools for managing the personal data we collect
When you use our site, we provide you with the required information in a timely manner or obtain your consent for certain uses. For example, we will collect your consent to use your location or send you notifications.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the site functionality and services you request
If you use our site, we will use your personal data to provide you with the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on www. saeta-paris.com we will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you regarding the purchase. If you contact our customer service, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information or information about the product you purchased, to help you solve your problem or answer your question.
To provide information about our products, services, events and for other promotional purposes
If you agree, we will send you marketing communications and news about SAETA Paris products, services, events and other promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time after giving your consent.
If you are currently a SAETA Paris customer (for example, if you have placed an order with us), we may use the contact information you have provided to send you marketing communications about similar SAETA Paris products or services, where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing communications. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as information from other SAETA Paris products or services – such as your use of the site, your visits or purchases made in SAETA Paris pop-up stores – to send you personalized communications. about products and services that may be of interest to you.
To operate, improve and maintain our business, products and services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, auditing, and other internal purposes. We may use personal data about how you use our products and services to improve your user experience and to allow us to detect technical or service problems and administer our site.
To protect our rights, our property, those of others, and ensure our safety and that of others
For research and analysis purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our site to understand consumer behaviors and preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to www.saeta-paris.com search for and find products on this site to understand how best to organize and present our products in pop-up store windows. SAETA Paris.
We may also use your personal data for other purposes; in such cases, we will provide specific information to you at the time of collection and seek your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on different legal bases, which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you buy SAETA Paris products from our site, we need your personal data to perform the contract that binds us to you. For example, we need your contact and payment information to deliver your order to you.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation or to protect your vital interests.
Sharing your personal data
Shared by SAETA Paris
SAETA Paris shares your personal data with:
- SAETA Paris entities for the purposes and under the conditions specified above;
- third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of SAETA Paris, for example for payments and the use of credit cards, shipments and deliveries, hosting, distribution of e-mails, research and analysis, brand management and product promotion, and for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third-party providers, we enter into contracts that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data;
- any other third party if you have expressed your consent.
We may also transfer personal data about you in the event of an assignment or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, assignment, dissolution or liquidation).
Protection and management of your personal data
International transfers of your personal data : The personal data that we collect (or process) for our site is stored in France .
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) rectification of your personal data if it proves to be incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the erasure or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided for by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. In cases where you have provided us with your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your rights, simply send us an email: email@example.com
Opt-out of Direct Marketing
If you have a SAETA Paris account, you can refuse to receive SAETA Paris marketing communications by sending us an email via the site's contact form. You can also opt out by modifying your email subscriptions by clicking on the unsubscribe link or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can contact us using the contact addresses listed in the contact tab of the site.
Cookies and beacons
SAETA Paris collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our site. We use different methods, such as cookies and beacons, to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique identification cookie, information cookie and information about the contents of your material to access certain features; (iii) unique material identification number and type of material; (iv) domain, browser type and language; (v) operating system and settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) sites previously visited; (viii) information about your actions on our site, such as click behavior, purchases and preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information from the site through cookies, third-party modules and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own personal data protection policies.
- Functional cookies : These cookies are required for the basic functionality of the site and are therefore always active. This corresponds in particular to cookies which make it possible to recognize you when you visit our site during the same session or, if you wish, from one session to another. They make it possible to establish your shopping cart and the payment procedure but also to ensure the security of exchanges and compliance with regulations.
- Performance cookies : These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our site by tracking their use. In some cases, these cookies help to improve the speed with which we process your request and to remember the preferences you have selected. Declining these cookies may result in less relevant recommendations and slower site performance.
- Social network and advertising cookies : Social network cookies allow you to connect to your social networks and share content from our site on social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertisements to your interests, both on and off our site. In some cases, these cookies require the processing of personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are not adapted or prevent the effective connection to Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and/or prevent the possibility for you to share the content on social networks.
Questions and comments
If you wish to send us your comments or if you have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data, simply send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact details of our Data Protection Delegation are as follows: SAETA Paris - Personal data - 25 rue de Ponthieu 75008 Paris
If you contact us with a complaint about your personal data, it will be handled with a view to resolving it in an efficient and timely manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the country of your place of residence.